Fecha actual Lun Jul 24, 2017 8:43 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 27 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Backgammon-Directory.info - Internet Backgammon Community -
NotaPublicado: Vie Dic 04, 2009 3:01 am 

Hey forum lovers. How many of you like to play backgammon online for fun?

GammonEmpire.com provides the largest game server

Get into the action for free

There are a bunch of & portals.

Enjoy playing an awesome game

The Object of the Game
The object of the game is to "bear off" all of your checkers from the backgammon board before your opponent. Each player can prevent the other from advancing. The object of the game is the same whether you play face-to-face or online.

Note: These sites offer a safe and secure online environment where new players can learn how to play Backgammon with the easy rules and strategies provided on this site. Whether you seek an online Backgammon game for beginners or advanced players, you can download free software and play against other players at your level on the Internet. This way you can gain experience and improve your game in preparation for real money games or scheduled online backgammon tournaments. In addition, you can learn where to play online Backgammon, as well as improve your skills on the board by utilizing the useful Backgammon instructions and articles. In the meantime, you can enjoy our 30% bonus on you first deposit, as well as a $5 welcome bonus.

Reporte este mensaje

Asunto: AllInclusiveLimo.com NY & Connecticut Airport Limousine Serv
NotaPublicado: Vie Dic 04, 2009 8:24 am 

All Inclusive provides Party Buses, Executive Limousine Services, Airport & Wedding Transportation, and more.

Reporte este mensaje

Asunto: Simon Mall Recovering
NotaPublicado: Sab Dic 05, 2009 3:14 am 

Attention Friendly Shoppers Spent the day at No room to park!.Did Geithner fix the economy? Interested in hearing what others have to say.I feel that prices are good, though.Off to shop and tweet.Spouse says that was in good shape.

Reporte este mensaje

Asunto: 3G-Iphone.org - Iphone, Iphone Jailbreak, Iphone Unblocked,I
NotaPublicado: Sab Dic 05, 2009 3:16 am 

Are you bored with wasting your time to search everywhere suitable Iphone Iphone Jailbreak related things?

Now you don't need to do such stuipd things, here at my blog we post articles daily for various unique, valuable, and newst related of Iphone Iphone Jailbreak tips for you.

Reporte este mensaje

Asunto: CdrbSoftware.com - Cheap Software - Autodesk, CoffeeCup, DVD
NotaPublicado: Dom Dic 06, 2009 8:34 pm 

Do you think the above software is just too expensive?
Then check out and get your software at just a fraction of the cost!

Just fill up your own customized DVD full of all the software you want at a very low flat rate cost!
Then select to have the DVD shipped to your address or just download your order, or both! Over a 1000 software titles available!

Our Customer Commitment:
We respond to all emails within a few hours.
Full After Sales support.
If you have any problem installing the software, just email us for support.
Any problem get's resolved or a refund

Reporte este mensaje

Asunto: Recovery Looks Very Good in My Mall
NotaPublicado: Lun Dic 07, 2009 10:27 pm 

Attention Friendly Shoppers Spent the day at Business is booming.First sign of Obama's recovery? What’s going on in other places?Better prices than last year.Off to shop and tweet.I think was packed, as well.

Reporte este mensaje

Asunto: Hello All
NotaPublicado: Mié Dic 09, 2009 9:28 pm 

Great forum u have here :) I have found some great talks here so i have a lot of reading :) Best wishes from Spain<a href=http://gossip-girl.watch-movies-and-series-online.com/>!</a>

Reporte este mensaje

Asunto: Beauty Makeup Tips! - Make You More Beautful!
NotaPublicado: Vie Dic 11, 2009 9:45 am 

Are you uninterested in wasting your time to search over here and

there again suitable Makeup tips for yourself?

Now you don't have to do such stuipd things, here at my blog we post

articles daily for various free, healthy, and easier methods of makeup tips for you.

Reporte este mensaje

Asunto: You online guide to barbie dolls and barbie toys.
NotaPublicado: Sab Dic 12, 2009 9:38 am 

Are you tired of wasting your time to search over here and there again suitable Barbie Dolls for your kids?

Now you don't have to do such stuipd things, here at my blog we post articles daily for various cheapest, fashionable, and newst style of Barbie Dolls for your kids.

Reporte este mensaje

Asunto: Barbie Dolls Toys.com - Barbie Dolls & Barbie Toys
NotaPublicado: Lun Dic 14, 2009 5:04 am 

---------
Are you bored with wasting your time to search everywhere suitable Barbie Dolls for your kids?

Now you no need to do such stuipd things, here at my blog we post articles daily for various cheapest, fashionable, and newst style of Barbie Dolls for your kids.

Reporte este mensaje

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 27 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Todos los horarios son UTC